nonwoven-suit-bag01Black Non Woven Garment Suit Bag

Click here to talk with us via MSN Click to call via SKYPE(FREE) Click here to send inquiry to us Bookmark and Share print


Black Non Woven Garment Suit Bag

NO. nonwoven-suit-bag01

Packaging Detail:Standard export carton.
Delivery Detail:10days

Black Non Woven Garment Suit Bag Features:

1) Designation: suit bag,dress cover,clothes cover,garment bag,wedding dress protector

2) Material available such as PEVA,EVA, nylon and PVC PP non woven / PE

3) Material component marching to customers required

4) Various sizes,thickness and colors.

5) Special function as customers required,such as water repellent

6) Customers design is workable

7) Packing: inner packing: 1pc/poly bag    Outer packing: 50 pcs / ctn

8) Our advantages: high quality,excellent workmanship,fast delivery,good service and competitive price

Payment:30% paid advance,the rest 70% paid before delivery

All trademarks,brand names and logos(marks) shown here are for reference purposes only.They are not for sale.The marks are the property of their respective owners,and we are not authorized to manufacture or sell any items bearing such marks to any third party.

Non Woven Garment Bag

Non Woven Garment Bag

Product Tags: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Live Chat by comm100